RAY VINCENTE FASHION
Fashion looks Better when you Feel Good on the inside.
Welcome to Ray Vince Fashion
Let us take you on a Magic Journey.
We are an established Fashion Boutique that has all the famous works and has a strong line of original works as well.
Best Value for Money.
They have Endless choices.
They Care about each Customer.
A Collection of all our Modern Products
Amazing Deals on High Quality Items
From Our Fashion Blog
Countries are not only opening doors for the recreational and medicinal use of cannabis, but countries are also exploring the extensive benefits of hemp. Hemp is a variation of the cannabis sativa plant and is cultivated specifically for industrial purposes. There are a ton of uses for hemp that can completely overthrow well-established organisations, should it become legal. The crop has a number of benefits that other fibre crops cannot offer, and many believe that the world is devoid of its services due to lobby efforts by big corporates. But with administrations recognising the medicinal benefits of the plant along with the rage over the recreational usage; cannabis is starting to become less of a taboo. One of the major reasons for its lack of usage is due to many people being unaware of the benefits and qualities of the plant. For starters, although weed and hemp come from the same plant, they are very distinctly different. Hemp and marijuana are genetically and chemically very different, even the way that they are grown is different. The most significant difference is seen in the THC levels between the two; hemp has less than 0.3% of THC while marijuana has THC levels ranging from 5% to 35% depending on the strain.
Once hemp hits the market; cotton would be considered as a poor man’s hemp. That is how big the ceiling is for hemp. Hemp, like cotton, is a naturally occurring crop but is less fussy than cotton. Hemp can literally grow anywhere in the world and requires little to no requirement for pesticides or fertilisers. Cotton is one of the most commonly grown cash crops on the planet, but it requires a lot of pesticide and fertilisers; the sheer damage done by cotton is immense on the soil and the environment. So if tomorrow hemp is legalised throughout the world, a lot of people will jump ship leaving the textile industry in quite a fix. Cotton is being protected not only by the textile industry that can be sure to lose out on a lot but also a number of other industries that can be hit by the transition.
There are a number of benefits to using hemp. Some of the significant benefits are that hemp clothing is very easy to maintain and is unaffected by the elements and microbial activity. Those benefits are only the tip of the iceberg and if the crop is legalised, you should see a number of small-scale organizations and startups cashing in on the market since hemp is probably the most economical fibre crop available.
There are two things in this world that are harder to mix than oil and water, and that is men and fashion. We are not stereotyping or anything; anyone who is reading this article would agree that more men tend to care less about fashion when compared to women. There are quite a few men who take fashion seriously, but a lot have no idea what to do and just fling things. Here we look at some of the most common mistakes that men tend to make. It is never too late to rectify and look the part regardless of where you are.
- For starters, we advise men to choose their wardrobe wisely. Most guys tend to put on the first t-shirt they find and pair it up with a jacket. The only hitch is that when you pair a t-shirt with a jacket make sure that the t-shirt is a solid color without any printed design. The jacket over a t-shirt is a great look but only if the t-shirt has no design on it. The design draws too much attention to the t-shirt alone and overshadows the overall look.
- A completed look is always going to be better than an incomplete look. For example, say you want to dress formally for an occasion. Always go with the right tools and remember to tuck in your shirt. What happens is that most guys pick out a great shirt but don’t compliment it with a tie nor do they tuck the shirt in. If you are going for a casual look, then you don’t have to go overboard, but if you are planning to go for a formal event, then you have to put in the effort to look the part.
- Most guys tend to have a black suit that they overuse a lot. There is also this misconception that colored suits are off-putting. But if anything, a well-tailored colored suit can make the right impression. Firstly, it shows that you have a keen eye for fashion and that you care about how you dress. Secondly, black is not ideal for everyone. Black is the most commonly worn color in the world, but a grey suit might just be perfect for you. So the next time you go shopping, make sure to look at different options before you buy a suit. Having different options when it comes to suiting is also a good idea since you can mix it up based on the occasion.
In our other article, we spoke about how men tend to make a lot of fashion mistakes, but that doesn’t mean that women are perfect either. Women make some critical fashion mistakes, but the occurrence of those might be far lesser when compared to men. Here in this article, we have explored some of the common mistakes that women make when it comes to clothing and fashion.
- Crocs are a super comfortable option for a lot of people. They were designed to be outdoor wear that allows the feet to breathe while still giving enough and more protection. Crocs are ideal for a day out on the beach; the place they are not ideal for is the office. Women tend to wear crocs to the office more often than men do because of how comfortable they are. But they are losing the plot by wearing crocs to a formal gathering even if the organisation doesn’t care about what you wear. But if you do insist on wearing these outdoor shoes to the office, then we suggest you take a look at the “You” series by crocs that were specifically designed for the formal occasion.
- Uggs are the new it thing in the market these days. They are super comfy and make you feel all warm and fuzzy. They can be worn in the house as a part of your house-wear or pyjamas, but the place that it shouldn’t be shown off is your office space. We get it; newer organization have little to no restriction on what you wear. But that doesn’t mean you wear pyjamas to work, do you? If you do wear pyjamas to work then go ahead and wear Uggs to work but if the organization says that it is casual wear, we advise you to stay clear of the Uggs. You can explore comfortable leather boots to give you the same feel while maintaining professionalism.
- Things that are out of fashion are a big No No. Women still prefer using fanny packs and scrunchies. Fanny packs were a big fad in the 80s; we’ll repeat that statement, fanny packs were a big fad in the 80s. It has been over three decades, and women still tend to prefer fanny pack over other bags due to how purposeful they are. There are a lot more options now that stick to the trends while still being purposeful. Scrunchies are not cool, and neither are they purposeful. Unlike the fanny pack, the scrunch serves no purpose than someone finding the words to tell you to get a makeover.
We’d love to hear from you. We’re on social media, if you have a quick question or if you just want to say hi. For business inquiries feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!